Inclusive & Creative
Vulnerable people everywhere face systemic opposition. Therefore, it’s not okay to simply build a functioning economy. We must build a more inclusive economy. The economy represents not just an engine for industry, but an opportunity to demonstrate the inalienable dignity of all people and a system that prioritizes people will be more inclusive and creative.
When an economy is more equitable, dynamic & resilient we will see…
- More people able to access and participate as workers and business owners
- A reduction of inequality
- Not just jobs, but quality jobs
- An increase in economic prosperity (agency)
- And that social and economic well-being is increasingly sustained over time