We’re Hiring: Program Associate
We are excited to announce that we are currently seeking an Associate to join our efforts in building a more inclusive economy by supporting our Program team! This person will assist with the development and implementation of a new strategy around tackling the problem of homelessness in Louisville and Southern Indiana. We are looking for the right person that has a desire to start something new and explore new models, develop the right relationships, and consider new outcomes-based approaches to tackling this significant problem many communities face.
Access Ventures is an impact investment firm that builds more inclusive economies through mission aligned investments that enable communities to flourish. We work with organizations of all sizes, from startups to enterprises, in the private, public, and social sector. We approach our broad goal by identifying particular areas of focus and working with organizations across a spectrum of size and sector to make an impact. In addition to resourcing impact through direct investment, as a 501(c)3 private operating foundation we operate programs designed to reach goals within each area of focus.
Learn more about the Program Associate position below, and when you are ready, fill out this form to apply.
- Facilitate a collaborative process to shape and build partnerships to support the future vision for our programs.
- Research best practices and new models that are outcomes based and data driven and develop with the Leadership Team, a plan to execute over the next 5 years.
- Represent Access Ventures externally at events and meetings, helping to grow the organization’s network and influence.
- Own your program area budget and manage key activities against it, ensuring the organization’s near- and long-term health.
- Collaborate with our Creative team to create stories about our work and leverage those stories in an effective and compelling manner within your area.
- Contribute to our design-driven culture, champion our values of collaboration, learning from failure, and making others successful.
- A doer with 2+ years of experience.
- A person that is not timid when it comes to keeping others on task while remaining patient and gentle.
- A curious-minded person with experience working cross-functionally.
- A person that know’s their way around office systems and can use them efficiently to tell the story behind a project.
- A guide and adviser who can engage team members to build their support and evolve their points-of-view.
- A communicator and connector who shares information fluidly and facilitates dialogue.
- An educated individual with a BA/BS.
We desire to build a team that represents many perspectives, skills, and experiences. We’re seeking creative problem solvers from a wide range of cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds that enrich our ability to deliver human-centered solutions for a more inclusive economy.